ITS NOVEMBER!!!
Hey All!
Well its November now, and its almost over already! Wow time is so flying by! Rusty and I have been swamped with work, homework, freelance and church stuff oh and sometimes we hang out. Anyhow, we want you all to know we love you and sorry that we are not keeping in touch like we should. LIFE, ITS NUTS! We're going to Dallas for Thanksgiving unless you all want to come to our house. The weather is nice here. Lows int the 30's highs in the 70's.... don't think we'll see snow this year.... no big deal to me... although we love it at Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to say HI and we love you all!
I will post something again SOON!
love yaz!
O
Well its November now, and its almost over already! Wow time is so flying by! Rusty and I have been swamped with work, homework, freelance and church stuff oh and sometimes we hang out. Anyhow, we want you all to know we love you and sorry that we are not keeping in touch like we should. LIFE, ITS NUTS! We're going to Dallas for Thanksgiving unless you all want to come to our house. The weather is nice here. Lows int the 30's highs in the 70's.... don't think we'll see snow this year.... no big deal to me... although we love it at Christmas. Anyway, just wanted to say HI and we love you all!
I will post something again SOON!
love yaz!
O

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home